About 80 % of people who have a gym membership hardly ever attend! Sometimes employees have no motivation to work or to do workouts, so there is a personal trainer and he can help with coming to your office. It is a great solution is an office’s personal training just in your office with a personal trainer. Sitting for long periods of time is actually very unnatural for humans, and is incredibly bad for our bodies, posture and backs. The personal trainer wants to help you with:
- the correct posture for sitting at a desk with some stretching exercises,
- the screen level,
- reduce neck pain, eye strain, and tiredness too, so your clients will notice an increase in their focus at work,
- motivate employees to be active,
- to create a diet and workout program according to the individual needs of employees,
- or just to talk for a few minutes.
How it works?
The international Personal Trainer comes to you, at your place of work, so it’s incredibly convenient. You nothing need to do. Just wait for your personal trainer at the office.
The coach will arrive on the appointed day and at the appointed time. You just need to make a list of people who want to consult a personal trainer. One person is given 20 minutes. Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There are many reasons to consider corporate personal training:
– Improves employees’ health.
– Reduces staff sickness.
– Reduces / manages stress.
– Reduces absenteeism.
– Reduces the cost to the company of paying for sickness absence and long-term employee sickness benefits.
– Increases productivity of the workforce.
– Improves staff outlook, mood and attitudes.
– Promotes wellness and increases energy amongst individuals.
No equipment needed – the trainer come equipped and will also incorporate full body functional fitness to help you get into the best shape of your life, improve health and increase motivation at work!
Contact me today to find out more about PT in the office.
International personal trainer Gytis Beikus